Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What In Thee Hell Happened To Me?!!!

Nuthin'. Just Rip Van Winkled (Not Robert Van Winkle!) it for a few dayz (Is that how 'Pac spells it?). Plus I had computer probs.


Sooo. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. How many 'Thanks' did you give out?

I'll catch up in a few, including a 'ish'-load of TALES FROM THE SHUFFLE stuff fo' that axe.

Not tonight, though. I'm paintin' a bit this eve... (Won't say too much. Just 'corndog'. I'll try to post it as 'pas' - that's Tagalog for 'fast' - as I can. Wish me luck!)

B

Art Gallery: "Smoke" & "Smoke III". Their cousin, "Smoke II" was featured in a previous post. They're not necessarily 'sequels/prequels' to one another. There just happens to be 'smoke' in all three of them, and I'm not so great with the original titles (So fuck off! Nah. Just kiddin'. Wait! Come back! I'm sorry about that...). So in the immortal words of... somebody: Smoke 'em if you got 'em.


'Smoke' (Above), 'Smoke III' (Below)


Click on the dudes for bigger 'Smokes'...

1 comment:

  1. Brian, i just want to say that i love you. and even though im a very hetero-male, i totally mean it in a sexual way. really want to meet you and show you, if your UP to it.

    Your Biggest Fan

    ReplyDelete