Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"You don't know me... but you will."

Photo by: Justin Salinas

Hello out there.

"You don't know me... but you will." (Anybody know where that's from?)

Well. Some of you might know me. (The lucky few, anyway. I kid.) Most of you might not. (For those, see above quote.)

Mainly, this is just to put the work out there. "Where the hell is there?" you ask. Well, it's where the hell you are. And if you're reading this, you my friends are in the right emeff place. There.

Seriously though. I got a nine to five (Actually, a six to two-thirty, but who gives a shhh about details, right?), but what I really love (need) to do is create. I am an illustrator. (Which means I lied earlier. I give a shhh about details. In fact, I give many shhhs.) Nothing professional under the belt. Yet. Although I did have a RAM-MAN piece (Nothing sexual. Unless you're horny for Ram-Man. - not to be confused with "horny for ram, man.") in a recent MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE tribute show at the Double Punch in SF. (Whut up, Wahab & Sherwin?!!!) That was cool. (I'll post pics nest time, mang.) So. So many years after finishing school (It'll always be Academy of Art "College" to me. What's this "University" shhh? Will my old student ID still work for the hot dog socials?), I think it's time ("Way passed, you lazy bum!" -Inner Self). "Time" for what?

It's just (Insert Christopher Walken pause)... time.

So, I'll be sharing with you - My work (old and new). My many random thoughts (whether you like 'em or not). My loves. (For some reason, I'm really feelin' Taco Bell's Fully Loaded Nachos. It must be the crunchy bowl.) My fears (Terrence Howard movies - except IRON MAN and maybe THE BRAVE ONE.). Long story, short. (I know. Too late.) I'll share a lot with you fine folks. But NOT my french fries.

Okay. Not so much my fears. (I think I said too much with the whole Terrence Howard thing...)

BUY-BUY. For now.

I gotta find and severely punish my Inner Self for calling me a bum. (I don't necessarily disagree with the lazy part.)

Night.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment